Michael Dash brings a heavy dose of motivation embedded in a message of hope for those looking to make a difference in their life’s work and the world.
Sign up to get updates and pre-order my book, CHASING THE HIGH – An Entrepreneur’s Mindset Through Addiction, Lawsuits And His Journey To The Edge
MICHAEL HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
Michael grew up in a small town in New Jersey where:
- He developed his passion for entrepreneurship while working with his father
- He learned the value of hard work and the importance of a strong worth ethic
- First person in his high school class to have a job (outside of helping his father)
Michael was educated:
- At the University of Maryland
- While in college, went door-to-door selling home improvement services in some of the toughest areas in Baltimore and Washington D.C. (his sales education)
Michael’s career trajectory:
- In sports advertising
- Then he began working with a childhood friend in the staffing business
- In 2007, he “accidentally” identified a significant business opportunity in Utah
- Knowing one person in the entire state of Utah, Michael followed his intuition and moved to Utah. That one opportunity turned into opening the business he runs today, a thriving technology talent acquisition firm called Parallel HR Solutions where he is the CEO and President.
In November of 2017, Michael started a series called F.A.T.E. From Addict To Entrepreneur where he interviews former addicts who are now successful entrepreneurs giving back to the community. His articles can be found at thriveglobal.com.
In July of 2018, Michael sold Parallel HR Solutions, Inc. to focus on working with entrepreneurs and business leaders who are faces challenges dealing with addictive and compulsive behavior challenges that are affecting their lives as
In June of 2019, Michael’s first book, Chasing The High is scheduled to be released.
Outside of running his business:
- Michael is also an active community member and philanthropist
- Supports and is a member of the Leukemia Lymphoma Society’s Team-in-Training fundraising group
- Part of several national organizations such as Young Entrepreneurial Council (YEC) and The Founders Organization