Michael Dash brings a heavy dose of motivation embedded in a message of hope for those looking to make a difference in their life’s work and the world.
Sign up to get updates and pre-order my book, CHASING THE HIGH – An Entrepreneur’s Mindset Through Addiction, Lawsuits And His Journey To The Edge
Help Michael raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS)It takes more than one person to make up a team and that’s why I’m asking you to donate to my Team-In-Training fundraising page for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! By participating as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) TNT, I am raising funds to help find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients. Your donation will help fund treatments that save lives every day; like immunotherapies that use a person’s own immune system to kill cancer. You may not know it, but every single donation helps save a life with breakthrough therapies such as these. Patients need these cures and they need your support. Donate & Learn More!
- He developed his passion for entrepreneurship while working with his father
- He learned the value of hard work and the importance of a strong worth ethic
- First person in his high school class to have a job (outside of helping his father)
Michael was educated:
- At the University of Maryland
- While in college, went door-to-door selling home improvement services in some of the toughest areas in Baltimore and Washington D.C. (his sales education)
Michael’s career trajectory:
- In sports advertising
- Then he began working with a childhood friend in the staffing business
- In 2007, he “accidentally” identified a significant business opportunity in Utah
- Knowing one person in the entire state of Utah, Michael followed his intuition and moved to Utah. That one opportunity turned into opening the business he runs today, a thriving technology talent acquisition firm called Parallel HR Solutions where he is the CEO and President.
Outside of running his business:
- Michael is also an active community member and philanthropist
- Supports and is a member of the Leukemia Lymphoma Society’s Team-in-Training fundraising group
- Part of several national organizations such as Young Entrepreneurial Council (YEC) and The Founders Organization